Terminal B

Back from California

We are back on the East coast from a short spring break trip to the great state of California. I can see why people like to live there, it is really beautiful in California. We had mixed weather over seven days, mostly attributed to super high winds, which were very cold, but for the most part it was pretty nice. Thanks to all for recommendations on where to visit. In such a short trip we tried to cover and see multiple places and saw pretty much everything we had on the agenda, except the Red Wood forests. We got a bit too late to the Muir Woods Forest and it was like a human zoo there, no parking for miles and like thousands of people walking all over, I guess trying to visit it on Sunday did not help, but that is the only time we had for this part of the trip. Next time will plan for different day, or even better, go to other Red Wood forests. So we skipped it and instead went down to the ocean for some hikes, had lunch at Stinson Beach and then headed to the city. Overall it was a great trip, I took a few photos, which I’ll try to share over coming days and weeks.

Layover in Denver

On our way back we had a short layover in Denver, switching from United to USAir, it was close to midnight with pretty much empty terminal. We had to move from one end of it to another, which took like ten plus minutes and in the middle of it I saw this lightning structure. This is the last photo of the trip. Why am I choosing to show the last one? hmm, not sure. It is like reading magazine, most times I start looking at it and reading it from the back.

This entry was posted in Colorado and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Terminal B

1. taytayb says:

Simply Amazing! I love your Photography!

2. I wanna know where you hid all the people.. 🙂
    great work, really comes alive

3. Ciao, great shot, super lighting, strange structure, bit like a triumphal archway! Lynne

4. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    Wow, I really like this very unusual piece of art, I love the archways and also the way all the colours were introduced as well, a great photo.

5. That is not good …its great

6. fabala24 says:

Amazing! I like the openess, the symmetry, and the structures above the moving walkways. Great photo!

7. avian101 says:

Terrific shot Dmitri! 🙂

8. norinep says:

Very nice photo! Everything working in perfect order. Excellent!

9. Have walked through DIA often and it is amazing. Thanks for the photo. Jay

10. I love the colors and how empty the terminal looks without people. Great photo!

11. atmtx says:

Dimitrii, you have some nice looking landscapes and urban landscapes, stuff that I also like to shoot. Nice processing on the HDRs too. Thanks for visiting my blog.

12. Terrific POV and persepective!

13. Nita says:

Wow! All the times I’ve been in the Denver airport and I never noticed that. Maybe I’m there at the wrong time of day? Great picture.

14. Christina says:

I am from California – I am glad you liked it! Denver also has a small airplane hanging from the ceiling in one if its terminals..I love your photos!

15. Unsungpoet says:

It’s always like a human zoo there lately…all week long, best bet is to brave the foggy and damp weather and the crowds may be a tiny bit thinner!

16. Great shot! I moved to CO 3 wks ago and was at Denver Intl last week – didn’t get a chance to see this. My husband said the same thing about that airport at night!