Battery Sunrise

Last Friday I posted a photo with non-disclosed location, sort of a mystery photo. It did not take too long for you guys to figure out where it was actually taken at. So this Friday I’ll do the same. Where did I take this one?

This entry was posted in Charleston, South Carolina and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Battery Sunrise

1. designmixer says:

İ ve no idea where it was taken but certainly is a nice photo

2. restlessjo says:

Not a clue but it sure looks pretty. Especially as we’re back to drab grey Easter skies in the UK. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

3. Namita Lad says:

that’s so amazing and so fresh

4. Timothy O Shea says:

Beautiful

5. Looks great….and no idea!

6. A J says:

Beautiful!! The sunlight behind this tree looks heavenly.

7. Can’t wait to find out! Also, when divulged, is there a close-up of that statue? Would love to sit a spell on one of those benches. Looks like a place I should put on my bucket list, if it is in the US of A. Excellent capture!

8. Beautiful! Not sure about the location.

9. Charleston! At the bottom of the Battery.

10. topher79 says:

Ahhh!!! Molly just beat me to it, I wasn’t 100% sure and tracked it down on google maps first. Lovely photo

11. Beautiful tree thanks for sharing!

12. Beautiful, but I have no idea where this could be.

13. Nice! I didn’t know, but now that I do, I’d like to visit. Thanks for sharing.

14. Dmitrii says:

Thanks everyone! It is indeed in Charleston South Carolina, at the tip of the Battery.

15. Maeve says:

Guess I’m late, but I know that place well.

16. Yes, I’m also familiar with this location. Beautiful image of a lovely place!

17. carolnbill says:

You have some amazing photos.

18. mlspell says:

I know that location well. My husband and I were married at the gazebo that stands behind where you would have been when you took the shot. Beautiful photo.

19. Shannon says:

Just found your blog this evening. I’m from SC, and we lived in Charleston 12 years and know the spot well. We moved “north” 3 years ago, thank you so much for taking me back home for a minute!

20. Great use of light, super shot!

21. Looks like the Battery in charleston, SC