Morning in Savannah

Back in November we did a quick trip down the coast and stopped in Savannah. In the early morning I went down to the Savannah river in hopes to get some shots of the sunrise with all the shops and ships on the river. To my annoyance the sun was rising in very different spot so I had to take a few photos without any sun and then raced my bike up to the city squares in hopes of getting good light up there.

This entry was posted in Georgia, Savannah and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Morning in Savannah

1. this is beautiful, just look at those colours

2. roadwax says:

I’m a poster who wants to buy the poster. That picture tells a (…continues for another 982 words…)

3. karmicdiva says:

that’s a great shot. you really captured dimension

4. avian101 says:

Good shot!:)

5. fabala24 says:

Beautiful! I like the way the HDR processing enhances the colors and detail, and brings out that glow.

6. selah says:

I just love the combination of colors, lights, and old building. an awesome photo.

7. Jeremy says:

Wow! I know that place! I went to college in Savannah, thanks for bringing back memmories! Great photo, too! Im enjoying your use of HDR to bring out details

8. As a fairly new photographer, the last few days at the beach have shown me how very important the light is and how quickly it comes and goes! The picture is wonderful–the red striped awnings really make it pop!

9. I can tell you’re very serious about your photography if you chase the sun on your bicycle. Good results though.

10. Beautiful photo. Can’t stop looking at it.

11. It is a wonderful photo. I like the lighting and the composition. Thanks for sharing it. Jay

12. John says:

Marvelous Shot. Wonderful Light.

13. I love the light and colors!

14. designmixer says:

I went to SCAD and lived in Savannah for 2 years, almost 20 years ago. I wish I could have my appreciation as today to all the beauty and fantastic look towards the city back than… I want o go back again.. Thx for sharing this photo:)

15. ocirne10 says:

lovely building and great shot!

16. The is very 3-D! Excellent!

17. Great photo! I love the colors.

18. Joni says:

I’ve visited this candy shop and had a great time walking down this Savannah street…you’ve captured its essence very well. Thanks for coming by and the “like”.