Cherry Blossoms

Web is probably full with similar images from last week cherry bloom at DC Tidal Basin. Here is one more from me. I took this on the same night as the “Photo Mania” photos. As I was taking this one, there were dozens and dozens of people all over around me. I had to wait for about five minutes till this specific view was available for me to step in and snap a few shots. It was very popular spot.

This entry was posted in Washington DC and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

42 Responses to Cherry Blossoms

1. zelmare says:

Ah, this is just so very beautiful! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

2. liz2you says:

Wonderful! I love to take pictures getting close up detail with the rest in the background. Focus perfecto!!
    Liz

3. A great shot…worth waiting for

4. Pretty photo. I love the cherry blossoms. We just saw them coming out in Paris last week. Beautiful!

5. fabala24 says:

I like the way the cherry blossoms frame the Memorial. This shot was worth the wait!

6. I never tire of these cherry blossom shots at the Tidal Basin. This one is lovely!

7. Beautiful photo! Thanks, Jay

8. orples says:

I can see why the spot you chose to snap your photo is a popular spot. You capture turned out beautifully.

9. Beautiful photo! We were fortunate enough to witness the peak bloom last week as well! If you have a chance, check out our post and photos about the blossoms! http://scholasticablog.com/2012/03/26/national-cherry-blossom-festival-in-washington-d-c/

10. That building is nicely framed.

11. jbfotography says:

Great shot! I was in DC this past Monday. Unfortunately I did not get to catch the cherry blossoms in time 😦

12. rozsmallfry says:

Love the composition!

13. Anindya says:

wow! i can feel the cool breeze staying in India!

14. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    A very special photo indeed, framed with cherry blossoms, just gorgeous. 🙂

15. missc247 says:

Awesome the more pics of Cherry Blossoms the better!

16. missc247 says:

Just uploaded my Spring worth of Cherry Blossoms thanks for the reminder.

17. But what a perfect spot it is. Absolutely lovely!

18. Love it, just like all your photos!

19. Dmitrii says:

thanks folks for stopping by, tomorrow is a mystery photo

20. I like your version of this scene. The trees in the foreground make it a great shot. Thanks for sharing.

21. frenchfry36 says:

Definitely worth the wait!

22. It’s amazing. Love this picture very much. So peaceful. Is it in the morning or evening?

23. Can certainly understand the attraction, it is a stellar location and, as always, your photo is stunning. Your technique is crazy crisp.

24. Madhu says:

Wow! Is that beautiful or what! Thank you for sharing!

25. Clemcactus says:

It’s wondefull man!

26. Love the image — very nice work! Patience pays off. — Margie Osorio at ‘IMINA Travel and Events.

27. Dimitrii – I wondered if you had heard of this contest: http://cherryblossom.fotodc.org/index.shtml
    If the rules and conditions work for you, I think you should enter this photo!

28. My wife and I are heading to DC in June which will clearly be after the Cherry Blossoms but I’ll certainly seek out a similar spot as the view is fantastic!

29. Popular or not, I see for a first time something like this and I love it!

30. ragingbuddha says: