Happy Women’s Day

To all dear women in my life I wish a Happy Womenโ€™s Day! Lots of love, stay happy, healthy and always beautiful!

This entry was posted in Around the World and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Happy Women’s Day

1. Nice images…nice thought.

2. Thanks for putting a smile on my face with your photos.

3. Cee Neuner says:

I so adore the first photo!!

4. orples says:

That butterfly on the flower is wonderful. The rose is nice too, but the first photo takes 1st prize.

The first photo beleive it or not was taken in Minneaplis, in September. The second was taken at my house in May. I like the first one two, butterfly gives it a bit extra special touch

5. Love the saturation & sharpness

6. Beautiful photos! Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

7. magsx2 says:

HI,
    Beautiful photos to celebrate a great day. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Simply gorgeous! And two of my favorite things ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Thank you, Dimitrii. How kind. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Beautiful, thank you kindly, Dmitrii ๐Ÿ™‚

11. So good details! Lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Reblogged this on Rounds and Roses and commented:
    Had to include this site and the beautiful photos here…

13. dianajhale says:

such a lovely thought Dmitrii. Thank you for the flowers!

14. Ken Wallace says:

Beautiful macro shots–and you don’t even have to be a woman to appreciate them ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Amazing lighting ! Just beautiful, Thank you Dmitrii.

16. Sony Fugaban says:

I love the pictures you used for this post. Apt and accurate (though synonymous) are the words I’d use to describe them. The butterfly sipping the nectar is perfect. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So is the rose with moisture in it.

17. These are so bright and colorful. What happy photos. I love the DOF in the butterfly shot. Truly an amazing capture!

18. Susi says:

Gorgeous images, especially the first one!

19. Someone says:

Well isn’t this dear?!

๐Ÿ™‚

20. Stephanie Ho says:

Wow….love the close-ups. Also, thank you for stopping by my blog ๐Ÿ™‚ your collection of photos are stunning and I’m very inspired by your work!