Rainbow Colors of Niagara Falls

I took this photo on the same night as Step Back photo. You can probably figure out which side of the Niagara Falls is shown in the Step Back.

All this illumination is coming from the Canadian side, they have huge projectors on the hill, pointing both at the Horse Shoe and at the American side Falls. Colors are not static and based on my observation they were changing them every five minutes, first all white, then all red, all blue, all yellow, and then finally they had it all mixed up.

This entry was posted in Canada, Niagara Falls and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Rainbow Colors of Niagara Falls

1. Jox says:

Amazing! What a colossal work of wonder.

2. zannyro says:

SO GORGEOUS!! Nice!

3. aacohen97 says:

BEAUTIFUL! I am a WordPress photographer as well. great job!

4. Brings back a lot good memories… this is an hour drive from were my parents live. Great photo 🙂

5. GREAT! I have tons of pics of the falls, all frozen 🙂

6. Great photo!
    I love to hear the sound as well….

7. magsx2 says:

Hi,
    What a fantastic photo, I didn’t know there were colours on the falls, it’s the first time I have heard about them. I’m really impressed, they look beautiful.

8. Wow, gorgeous photos! Thanks for visiting my blog and ‘liking’ my picture!

9. Great shot Dmitrii. It’s been years since I have been down to Niagara Falls. I might try to get there this spring when the tulips are in bloom.
    Thanks for the “like’s” on by blog!

10. Great shot sir! I only wish I had a camera when I was stationed there (Niagara Falls International Airport) in ’69! Keep shooting – wonderful images!

11. Beautiful photos and nice to see a bit of home……from a Canadian in New Zealand!

12. ciaogirl says:

This is probably the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! It’s beautiful 🙂

13. it’s perfect photo. thanks for liking my blog

14. 'liya says:

Beautiful photo (like all your photos!), thanks for liking my recent post!

15. oceanboundsadventures says:

Nice shot!

16. crazyloststar says:

Wow, stunning!!

17. iltana says:

Beautiful and different image!

18. christadv says:

This is just Beautiful! Great Photo. Makes me want to visit the falls again!

19. That’s incredible. I really wish I’d gone to see the Falls at night…

20. Ammo & Vino says:

Amazing shot! Last time I went to the Niagara Falls, was when I first came to the States. It was a very foggy day, so we didn’t get to see much of the fall itself. I didn’t know the inside of the fall has lights. really amazing!

21. This is something special!