Hot, Sweaty Night in Beijing

After walking for a few hours around Beijing downtown we decided to give our feet some rest and do some people watching. I believe this is right off WangFuZing street, which is a one of those streets in the center of Chinese capital overloaded with bunch of supermarkets and restaurants, packed with people.

While getting our burned feet some rest I decided to take a snap of passersby’s.

This entry was posted in Beijing, China and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Hot, Sweaty Night in Beijing

1. wiffer says:

That place was so weirdly alive, but it also somehow had the feel of a movie/tv set. And it really was hot!

2. Maggie Griffin says:

I was just thinking the same thing: it looks like a movie set!! Very cool.

3. Filipino Festival says:

Reblogged this on FilipinoFestival.com.

4. I miss the hot, sweltering summer in Asia!

5. Judy says:

It does look like a movie set! Fun! đŸ˜‰ Great photo!

6. Gorgeous and glamorous, despite having captured part of the ordinary lifestyle of the locals.

7. Anne says:

Oh, the details!! :O I love it!

8. 'liya says:

What a great photo! Love it!

9. Orange.Leo says:

This is a great shot. Now I miss Beijing badly…

10. mrmakdeck says:

I love the window air condition or sometimes two per apartment. Deal with the heat or stay out the kitch….Beijing

11. Your picture makes me want to be there!

12. I have to agree with the comment Judy made – it does look like a movie set.
    Your images are great. This one looks 3D. The man wiping his face is perfect to
    describe the heat.
    Terrific …
    Isadora

13. Robin says:

I love the captured life of this pic

14. Really amazing images! I enjoy your blog a lot. It looks like you have been to some truly amazing places and seen some incredible things.

15. Sasha says:

One of my favorite places ever in Beijing! That’s also more or less exactly how I feel every time I visit.