Sweet Cherry

Any folks from Minneapolis here? It is a very nice city. Not sure about winter, but I’ve been there twice during other warmer seasons and it was a blast. Last time, about eighteen month ago, while visiting friends we stopped by the Sculpture Park near the Walker Museum. The name of the park is very ‘original’, hehe, as it is full of different funky sculptures, for example Framing Your Mind was taken at this park as well.

Cherry fountain is another cool sculpture. I like that you can see tiny little drops of water in front of the cherry.

This entry was posted in Minneapolis, Minnesota and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Sweet Cherry

1. xandimusic says:

great photo! So much thanks for sharing! It’s amazing!!!
    peace
    xandi

2. outstanding photo! love the blue sky with the green grass, and the detail that allows me to see the water drops and ripples. really great!

3. BeingZhenya says:

I live in Minneapolis, my husband and I got married in the Sculpture Garden, when it comes to winters, well this year has been okay, but last year was pretty bad!

Privet! Yes, I heard that last winter was really cold with a lot of snow. We didn’t have any snow here in low country NC, some in the mountains but nothing where I live.

4. Siobhan says:

What a stunning photograph of a very unusual fountain!

5. That sculpture looks amazing. I just love viewing something amazingly unique. I might have to take a trip and see this in person. Great photo and post

6. Bill says:

Wonderful picture of really fun sculpture. Thanks for sharing!

7. thirdeyemom says:

I live on Minneapolis! And I love the sculpture garden and so much more! I have written about minni in my thirdeyemom blog as well as Diary of A Happy Mom. If you. One again, let me know and I can tell you what you’ve got to do and see. Winter. An be an amazing time to visit and there is a lot to do and take pics of!

8. mgedwards says:

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog! I like yours too. You take beautiful and intriguing photos. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

9. SanVar says:

So Cute and unique !!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

10. Fiona.q says:

this is really very cherry, lool!

11. Gotta love a good Minnesota picture!! Thanks for posting this iconic MN image!!

12. So surrealistic, love it!

13. Anne says:

The cherry looks like it’s sparkling in the sun! beautiful 🙂

14. agentaemme says:

This is an amazing shot! Thank you for dropping by!

15. I love sculptures that are larger than life! Great capture!

16. cazbag says:

Love the cherry, YUM!

17. Chanel Hason says:

This is such an awesome shot- and fountain! I want to see it in real life..

18. jillianlenses says:

I live in Minnesota and every season is beautiful to photograph! Next time you’re in town, let’s collaborate. 🙂