Where The Wild Things Are

I don’t know if there are any big wild things are living on the Ruby beach, but it sure like a place that can be a perfect place for them.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving comments, I’m trying to answer most of them when I can. This image is better viewed in higher resolution, just click on it to see if from my photo gallery.

This entry was posted in Ruby Beach, Washington and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Where The Wild Things Are

1. lamorm1 says:

Wow! Love this photo.

2. Wow Beautiful picture, somewhere else I need to visit!

it is a nice place, plan your day to spend a lot of time in the car as it is good 4 hours away from Seattle and not much around there, if you want to stay near by.

3. plaidoak says:

Wow! So amazingly beautiful!

4. Lucidia says:

Yowza…it is so beautiful

5. jubbiz says:

Absolutely stunning! I want to be there.

6. Stunning Dimitrii…you’re right this is gorgeous viewed larger.

7. wiffer says:

Tremendous amount of driving that day, but some gorgeous shots came out of it

8. Desiree E. says:

wow!!! absolutely stunning!

9. Thanks for stopping by and liking my post! Your photography is amazing. 🙂

10. David says:

Amazing picture! inspirational!! really.

11. d-aksen says:

awesome…need to learn a lot from you

12. Alex Autin says:

Very nice work, the light is amazing. And yes, I can easily imagine wild things living there…..

13. Malena says:

Magical! Like a painting.

14. lov it! looks so surreal. Feels more like apinting, than a photo!

15. TayabIqbal says:

Great shot this – and great photos below.

The one of the sea and the lighthouse is a real beauty and well constructed

16. Dmitrii says:

Thank you all for your comments! This was a fun place to visit, I hope next time I’ll be able to spend a bit more time there and explore different hikes.

17. The Washington coast is one of the most amazing places on the planet. Great photo!

18. Thanks for stopping by and liking my post, View of Vermont. Your photos are great; this one has so much to keep the eye busy.

19. A spectacular shot of an exquisite location. Well done, sir! And thanks for coming by my blog and introducing yourself–I’ll enjoy looking around here a lot more.
    Best to you,
    Kathryn

20. cazbag says:

This is totally amazing, I love it! I’m probably missing something but where is Ruby Beach? I want to go there! A couple of years ago I saw a photo similar to this one on my blog http://cazbag.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/hot-air-balloons.jpg and I just wanted to go there for myself so next year, I did. Sometimes random looking at other people’s even stranger’s stuff online can change your life. Butterfly wing flapping and all that. Anyway, it’s past midnight and I better try to sleep if I want this jetlag to wear off. Too-da-loo.

21. loniduek says:

Love it…
    so beautiful
    and loved the Chinese lady one too
    Thanks for liking my photos
    Please check my painting’s blog
    loniduekart.wordpress.com
    thanks

22. Caryn says:

Beautiful image…has almost a cinematic quality to it! Lovely light, too. 🙂

23. MissNomm says:

What a stunning photograph…

24. this picture is unbelievable!!!
    lovely lovely blog, it’s so beautiful!
    thanks for checking out my blog!
    x