National Cathedral

Swimming with Manatees

Short post today, we are on our way to swim with manatees. Cold front is coming down from the north and it is going to be cold. Not going to take any photos of it, just hope to see some and enjoy the experience.

Today’s Photo is inside National Cathedral

This is another view inside the National Cathedral in Washington DC.

This entry was posted in Washington DC and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to National Cathedral

1. Kathryn says:

Enjoy your swim. I hope you’ll tell us about it, even if no photos!

2. MikeP says:

Very nice perspective.

3. Find Focus says:

This is a fantastic shot! Beautiful light – love how ‘wide’ the shot is… : )

4. Arielle says:

Wow this is beautiful!!

5. Such a lovely building. Your picture is beautiful, I love the perspective.

6. Pat Bean says:

Awesome photo. I added this to my travel bucket list. Thanks for sharing.

7. Boyer Writes says:

Thanks for looking and “liking” at Photography by Boyer and the FL Wetlands. I will follow you and see your great shots. Charleston is one of my favorite places. Happy New Year. Nancy

8. tootlepedal says:

The cathedral shot is great. It’s difficult to make a place look big in a photograph but you have managed it.

9. This is an AMAZING blog… glad that I found it 🙂

10. I like the game of lines in this photo!

11. S Joe says:

I love churches and this is one of the best photographs of any church. Beautiful!

12. This is an AMAZING picture of one of my favorite landmarks! So glad I found this.