Sunset Cruise

Honestly I can’t remember where I took this photo. It is one of these two places: Key West or Biscayne Bay Miami. I took it just about one year ago on our vacation in south Florida. We drove down from Miami to Key West for Christmas and returned back to Miami on our way to the Marco Island. I took a lot of photos during that vacation, so sometimes it might get confusing, what is where.

Thanks folks for visiting and viewing my photography. Your comments are appreciated. If you haven’t figured it out yet, you can click on the photo and it will open in my photo gallery where I have the same image but at a higher resolution. So if you have a big monitor, you might enjoy it better than the small one below.

BTW, I did not plan it, but just realized that yesterday’s photo and today’s photo are on diagonally opposite points. Nothing significant about it, but still kind of interesting that I processed them in this order.

This entry was posted in Florida, Key West, Miami and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Sunset Cruise

1. Rajkishore says:

absolutely stunning shot!!!

2. wiffer says:

I think it was on that night cruise we took on that old boat in Key West.

3. Of the Angels Designs says:

Gorgeous!

4. You’re very talented. I’ve browsed through many of your photos and am just “blown away.”

5. Great shot and thanks for stopping by at my blog!

6. WOW!!!! Simply perfect. I like everything of this photo: the colors, the light, the composition…
    Great job!!!

7. Lauren says:

Gorgeous photo…. Truly.

— Lauren, from LVDS

8. kerryl29 says:

Very, very nicely done. Did you crop this to pano?

9. Larry says:

As always great photographs!

10. Amazing photo! Oh to be on that boat….

11. Simply BREATHTAKING! Definitely following you now – I’m inspired to learn more from my camera!

12. Mr Mole says:

A perfect sunset, lovely composition.

13. What an incredible photo!! Are you selling these or getting them in print anywhere?

14. madrilicious says:

what a great photo, the colors a matching perfectly 😉 makes me want to go sailing right now

15. Pingback: Sailing Puget Sound | Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lezine

16. Just moved from FL to CO. My husband I LOVE the Keys and especially Key West. You’re kind of making me home sick! 🙂

17. Fil says:

Fantastic, Great photos!!! They are amazing!!!!!!