If anyone interested to know, I’m using the following photo gear:
In my physical bag:
- Primary body for landscape is Nikon D800
- Walk-around camera Sony A7s with 55mm 1.8 prime
- Nikon Lenses:
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm 2.8G wide angle zoom. Majority of my pictures are taken with this lens. I love this lens. It is so wide and it is not fish-eye, it actually keep things pretty straight as you’d see it with your own eye.
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm 2.8G ED. My second most used lens.
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm VR 4.5-5.6 G. This is my telephoto lens to spy on far away objects. I rarely use this lens and usually do not carry it with me unless I know that I’ll need to shoot something from far away.
- Tripod – Manfrotto fiberglass (can’t remember the model) and RRS ball head
My virtual bag, ie, the software used to post process it all:
- Adobe Bridge CS5. I shoot everything in RAW and use Bridge to look at my photos as I copy them from the camera to my computer. I sort it and stack it in bridge to have better organization.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5. This is the ultimate final post processing tool to get it look good – usually minor tweaking in Camera RAW and then some adjustments with multiple layers.
- Photomatix Pro. This is my tool for processing HDR photographs.
- That’s it. I don’t use any other specialized software.