Friday Mystery Photo

Pretty flowers for you on this Friday! Cool mural I saw on the wall and here it is in its glory. But where is it? Hard one. It could be anywhere where they have large brick walls and allow to paint on them. Pretty much anywhere in the world. All I can give you is that it is above parking lot, hehe, big help, and that it is facing north, another clue, and that it is in a one cool city. Gave it away… I’m sure now you know where it is… Anyone?

btw, this is my 7th Friday Mystery Photo, I’m starting to look forward to it every week, how about you? are you staying all night to see what it is going to be, Winking smile, in anticipation, nervous, asking yourself, what is it going to be and do I know it…haha, probably not, its ok…

This entry was posted in HDR, Nikon D90 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Friday Mystery Photo

1. To heck with where it is…it’s a great shot

2. Who ever painted this, lovely art work.

3. I have no clue about the location :-o …but it is marvellous work and great photo!

4. nonoymanga says:

Beautiful street art, a very talented painter. Thanks for sharing Nonoy Manga

5. What a beautiful piece of art! I’d love to see this in person, wherever it is. Its size seems awe-inspiring.

6. The bouquet looks almost 3-D! Lovely mural. We should all have so much art in our everyday lives :)

7. TBM says:

No clue but I love it.

8. orples says:

I have no idea what city this mural is in, but it is a definite asset to the city it is in. :) Beautiful addition to a brick wall. Beautiful share.

9. NikkiAnne says:

Silverton, Oregon has many great murals on brick walls, although I don’t recognize this particular one. And since Silverton is more
    of a town than a city, then my odds are long. :)

10. You’re right. Could be anywhere. Philly has lots of wall art. And a great flower show, too. Huum…..

11. paul says:

Just spent the last hour or so going through your various blogs. Great photographs – real inspiration to the rest of us!!
    I have no cooking clue where this wall is :)

12. Great shot – love the way the image looks like a painting.

13. Natalia says:

Can easily be in Downtown Winston-Salem!

14. No idea, so I’ll have to settle for enjoying the photo.

15. Dia says:

San Francisco? I only say that because you called San Fran a “cool city” in one of your recent posts. Rang a bell. The shot of the mural really is amazing. It would make a fabulous poster or print.

16. Dmitrii says:

ok, here are some additional clues… it is not a coastal city, more like near the mountains, it has public university in it, you’d see a lot of hippies and art inclined fellows around there… now almost gave it away

17. You’ve been spending some posts in Oregon. Portland?

18. I’m going to give it a try and suggest three the cities of Denver, Alberuquerque or Flagstaff. BTW, I the Friday Mystery Photo game is alot of fun.

19. SR Dryja says:

I don’t know either, but my guesses would be similar to “canoe & communications”: Boulder? Denver? Idaho? I also like the “Friday Mystery Photo”.

20. My guess is Flagstaff. Lovely capture!

21. Dmitrii says:

ok, so it was an impossible one to answer, I bet most people who lives in Asheville NC will not recognize it, even so it is located a few blocks from downtown. so there it is, Asheville NC, a college city, art city, with plenty of hippies and other interesting looking folk.

22. Madhu says:

Tough one Dmitrii! But beautiful nevertheless :-)

23. I’d never be able to guess!

24. I don’t know where it is but I really like it!

25. rsmnik says:

This one’s amazing! Love the subtleness.
    Great blog you got here mate, good work!

26. thenorthedge says:

It is in Asheville, NC.

Bill

27. thenorthedge says:

Oops, I did not see that you had already said that it was in Asheville. I live near Asheville and there are a number of interestingf murals there.

Bill